Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's on my mind ?

I have no idea why on earth would I have this kind of feeling ? Why would I worried about so much when I couldn't see you or know where you were ? Why would I feel that disappointed when you passed by me without noticing I was there ? Why would I care about lil things that doesn't meant anything to you ? Why am i so concerned about everything you ever said to me ? Why would I feel so sad when you did not notice me ? Why would I kept on blaming myself for everything I did when things did not went the way I planned ? I don't understand, why ?

Just because I'm afraid something bad would happen, again. Maybe I'm a lil too sensitive, too over-worried or maybe too concern ?

There's only one reason, I don't want to lose you, again.

End of story.