Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TOP FOUR.

The rules :
1. List out 4 person who meant a lot in your life.
2. Be completely honest.

CRYSTAL WONG YEN THENG.

1. How long have you known this person ?
One year.

2. Where does this person live ?
Taman Desa.

3. Is this person older than 15 years old ?
Nah, she's 14.

4. Why is this person in the spot 1 ?
Because she's my inspiration, my support, my everything, my ... Alright, cut the craps.
She's my best best best friend !

5. Does he/she have any siblings ?
Yeap.

6. Do you have any classes with this person ?
We're classmates !

HAIRUL HAFIEZUL.

1. What is this person's nickname to you ?
Mr. A-Z loooo.

2. Have you did anything illegal with this person ?
NO NO NO.

3. What is this person's stereotype ?
A sweet guy !

4. What song(s) remind you of this person ?
Hate That I Love You - Rihanna feat. Neyo (:

5. Do you trust him/her ?
Of course !

6. How did you meet ?
Thanks to the TOP 1 :D

YAP XIANG TING.

1. What noise reminds you of this person ?
lol , all those laughing !

2. Does he/she have any siblings ?
Yeap.

3. What school does this person goes to ?
SMK Sri Sentosa.

4. Is this person athletic ?
Erm, half half I think.

5. What do you like about this person ?
She's a patient and great best friend !

6. Has this person ever spent the night in your house ?
No, but will someday !

TAY MERN JO.

1. Who is this person's boyfriend/girlfriend ?
She's single but un-available like me, right ? :D

2. How long have you known this person ?
One year.

3. When's the last time you saw this person ?
In school.

4. Does this person has a crush in anyone ?
Hm, yes I think ?

5. If you were going to Six Flags would you take this person ?
I don't know where's Six Flags, but Imma gonna take her to everywhere :D

6. How did you meet ?
We're classmates.

And not to forget, the lucky ones : Yen Theng , Mr. A-Z , Xiang Ting , Mern Jo.