Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stressed out.

YO ! Gosh, I guess imma over-highed. I just came back from my sister's best friend's birthday party. It was held at Megakids, MidV, rich people la whey. The scene was impressive, lots and lots of slides and mazes. I even got lost.

At the beginning, those kids were kinda scare of me, afraid to talk to giant ? haha. But then, after a while of spending times together, we got high. No, suppose to be, they got high. They all can't stop laughing like crazy, chasing me like hell, and when they caught me, I would go to heaven. lol, they were like beast tearing my shirts ! Haha, not that over la.

And and one of kids' reaction made me went OMG. I really can't believe what she did. Suddenly she ran to me and hugged me and kissed me ! Seriously kissed me ! Well, first kiss still with me la, but she kissed my cheeks, my hand and even my legs ? God, I was so shocked. But I still acted nothing happened, continue going crazy with her, trying to calm her down. It's no way that she's lesbian right ? Or she watched too many dramas, movies ? Oh I know, she must went too high ! Yeap, that's a logical answer.

Now, pictures.


In front left hand side : Birthday Girl. Others : Best Friends.
Behind left hand side : The Girl Who Had A Crush On Me ? lol.
Behind right hand side : Sister.


Pink + White : The Girl Who Had A Crush On Me, lol.
Light Blue : Yours Truly.
Red Jacket : Sister.


Left : The Girl Who Had A Crush On Me, lol.
Right : Sister.

So, The Girl Who Had A Crush On Me doesn't looks like that kind of girl isn't ? She looks more gentle to me, rofl. But one thing she really looks like me, see : She's tall, skinny, wear specs and long hair. Anyway, it's been a great day.

Au revoir, babe.