Monday, April 11, 2016

Inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale.


Hey world. I finished my internship three weeks ago. Long working hours are gone, for now at least. But I would certainly miss the vibrant and energetic people I've met over at Samsung and am thankful for the experiences I was given.

Now, the real deal comes in. What's next after degree? Do I have a plan? Am I gonna go travel? Am I gonna further study? Am I gonna get a great job at a renowned company?

Questions, all unanswered. Questions, being asked by every single person I've met. I'm not irritated by the questions. The more I open up about it, the more ideas and inspirations I hope to attain.

But really, can anyone tell me how do you plan your life out? I look at successful friends that I have who are involved in various projects, winning awards, going places, left wondering if they ever had a moment when they have no clue what they are doing or what they need to do next.

Cause I'm currently stuck in that moment. And it's breaking me apart. Funnily how that works, I come crashing down when I start being idled. And doesn't help when I get even more restrictions from my parents. More than ever.

I had so much to vent about when I began writing this post, but seemed to be lost at words now. I just ... constantly feel this pressure that I cannot fucked up in my life. Cannot afford to fail in anything that I do.