Saturday, January 23, 2016

#myinfiniteblessings

Hi! My keyboard's getting dusty now that I'm only using it every once in a week. Sometimes I even type the wrong password on my laptop. I am THAT committed to my work, you have no idea.

So, I'm pretty happy this week because of numerous reasons. First of course, IT'S GON BE A LONG WEEKEND. And I get to sleep in an extra day woohoo! Additionally, I managed to find time out and had a Friday dinner date with Bryan!

ALSO - THE BIGGEST NEWS, that made me completely over the moon was ...

Results were announced. And, I am so so so, thankful to say that I'm graduating with First Class Honours! My research paper was also the highest of my batch, which made me so blown away when I saw them. It was a personal goal for me to achieve an average of 80% and above, and I DID IT.


This picture totally describes my overjoyed feeling.

ON THE VERY SAME DAY, Sunway Campus Services video was also released. Double the joy! So many friends and families were sharing and messaging me about it for days, telling me that I was real natural in acting (HA!). Though I can't deny I still feel odd seeing my face on the screen, BUT a good feeling nonetheless, teehee.